Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bear Visitor

We lived here for almost 24 years. We've seen deer, possums, raccoons, river otters, bald eagles, squirrels, woodpeckers, mice, rabbits, blue heron, owls, and lots and lots of slugs. But this is the first time I've seen a bear in the neighborhood.



He was in our yard, but it took me a minute to get the camera.


I went outside.


I know, that might not have been smart, but luckily, this bear seems to have been wandering alone, and had no interest in me....


Thank goodness!!

Make it a Wonderful Day!


3 comments:

  1. Boy, the things we'll do to share on our blog...! That bear IS pretty cool, though ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

    Lord have mercy! I would have been scared out of my mind. Glad you had the presence of mind to grab your camera. jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! A bear in your yard?!? That's the best excuse for not EVER doing yard work again! xo, Nan

    ReplyDelete